I am a committed runner. I have completed 6 marathons with a personal best time of 3:45:15. I have run marathons in Cork, Limerick, Waterford and Clonakilty (the toughest of them all). My goal for 2020 is to run sub-3:30 in the marathon. My goal for 2021 is to run a Boston Qualifying time (probably 3:15 or less).
I am a member of the Irish Mountain Running Association (IMRA) and compete in trail races with an expectation that I will progress to ultra marathons of 50K+.
Goals for 2020:
- sub-20 in the 5K (current PR is 21:01, 2011)
- sub-42 in the 10K (current PR is 44:02, 2012)
- sub-1:10 in the 10-mile (current PR is 1:15:30, 2011)
- get close to 1:30 in the half-marathon (current PR is 1:39:36, 2011)
- sub-3:30 in the marathon (current PR is 3:45:15, 2012)
Follow my progress on Strava. See the list of my latest 5 training sessions on the right. You can click on my name in the widget to find my on Strava.